Assembly Automation Case Studies
Explore the Assembly Automation Section
Automatic assembly machines and automation system solutions provide the best method for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your factory assembly automation processes
- Assembly Automation
- Pallet Transfer Systems
- Rotary Systems
- Assembly Benches
- Robotics and Handling
- Checking Jigs & Assembly Fixtures
- Case Studies
- Co-operating Robots
- Pallet Assembly System for Automotive Glovebox Latch
- Pallet Assembly System for Metal Pressed Parts
- Laser Marking & Verification System
- Lead Pot Robotic Handling System
- Automotive Plug Feed & Check System
- Poka Yoke Assembly Bench for Automotive Latch
- Bearing Automatic Heat, Press & Assembly System
- Hot Insert, Cold Insert & Seal Assembly/Check System
- Robotic Weld & Fabrication System
- SCARA Robot cell for Automatic Assembly of a Small Electrical Handset
- Semi-Automatic Assembly System for Automotive Radiators
- Cylinder Head Cover Clean, Assemble and Test Suite
- Automotive Hinge Assembly & Test System
TQC's production line and mechanical handling equipment can be integrated with on-line test equipment for use in any manufacturing industry, including the automotive, pharmaceutical / medical, automotive plastics, castings, aerospace / defence and general engineering industries. Each TQC unit is designed to provide the best solution for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
Whether your production facility needs a simple bench top system, a more complex upgrade of your existing equipment, or a fully integrated production unit, TQC are able to provide a complete solution with a professional approach. TQC Ltd have performed a number of integrated production line automated projects resulting in reduced labour and increased quality of product.
Many of the systems supplied have an integrated control system incorporating both PLC and PC control. As a result of the combination of controllers, sophisticated statistical process control has been included for real time monitoring of the production process and final function testing. In addition to 100% product validation and test full MIS facilities for production recording have been included in many systems supplied.
At TQC in-house expertise covers all aspects of design, manufacture and assembly in the areas of mechanical, electrical and control. This allows a professional and experienced service to be offered to our clients.
The range of equipment and operations include the following:
- Component handling via hoppers, magazines and bowl feeders
- Component handling via pick and place units
- Component transportation via conveyors, pallets and platens
- Vision systems using cameras and image processing software
- Blow feed screw driving systems
- Process welding, heat treatment, drying and curing processes
- Component washing and cleaning processes
- Hydro pneumatic crimping, swaging, piercing and staking
- Rotary indexing assembly machines
- Integrated gauging, weighing, testing and measurement stations
- Gluing, gas and liquid filling/charging stations
- Component marking and labelling
- Automatic component setting and adjustment
- Automatic reject stations
- Component packing, stacking, palletising and storage facilities
This equipment can be provided as separate modular machines requiring operator interaction. Alternatively the equipment can be supplied as part of an automatic or semi-automatic assembly line.
TQC's capabiliites can be outlined using a number of example case studies as listed on the left.
To find out more about how we can help you with your automated or semi-automated assembly systems:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.