Leak Testing Case Studies: Valve Block Leak Test Facility
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Test Bench
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Leak Test Cell with Robotic Handling
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
Client: Respiratory Anesthetic System Supplier
Part: Valve block
Machine supplied: Respiratory valve block leak and blockage test machine with pass marking
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to 100% leak test valve blocks within their production environment. TQC developed this system alongside the client to allow them to leak test, blockage test and function test anesthetic valves
Download details of this system as a PDF
TQC have designed and developed a number of leak test systems that utilise a drawer style fixture. They are manually loaded and unloaded, with closure of the drawer initiating the leak test. These machines are known as the TQC Series 20 Leak Test Systems
This example shows a leak test system for handling a medical valve block. The system carries out a series of four leak tests that are initiated upon the drawer being closed.
The leak test is performed using a test pressure of 333mbar and a maximum pressure drop of 4mbar is permissible within 10 seconds.
Pass and fail results are displayed on an operator HMI. A tamp printer is included to mark the tested valve block if all four test have passed. In the event that a test fails, the part is locked into the fixture and the operator is required to take action.
During the tests, buttons are automatically pressed on the valve block to fully function test the unit.
- Bench top system
- Rear mounted electrical cabinet
- Top mounted pneumatics cabinet
- Drawer style fixture
- Automatic sealing
- Automated valve button actuation
- Tamp printer
- PLC control with operator HMI
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines experience to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.