Leak Testing: Special leak test, pressure testing machines and systems from TQC
Explore the Leak Testing Section
Leak Testing is used to ensure quality, tested and proven parts are supplied into the market. The use of leak testing equipment eliminates failures in the field.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your leak testing requirements
- Air Decay
- Other Test Methods
- Leak Testing Services
- Standard Equipment
- Case Studies
- Automotive Brake Leak and Flow Testing
- Automotive Bedplate Leak Test Machine
- Battery Tray Leak Test Machine
- Chilled Beam Leak Test
- Flexible Leak Test Facility
- Fuel Tank Leak Testing
- Helium Leak Testing of Automotive Fuel Pipes
- High Pressure Audit Leak Testing System with Datalogging
- High Speed Leak Testing of Pipe Fittings using Air and Helium
- High Speed Leak Testing of Plastic Vial for the Medical Industry
- Leak Test Facility for Water Valves
- Casting Leak Testing of Engine Blocks
- Medical Filter Leak Test Machine
- Medical Showerhead Leak Test Machine
- Plastic Fuel Rail Leak and Burst Test Machine
- Plastic Sump Pipe Leak Test and Assembly
- Small Medical Device Leak Test Machine
- Twin Station Leak Test Machine for Oils Sumps
- V6 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V6 Engine Leak Test Machine
- V8 Cylinder Head Leak Test Machine
- V8 Engine Block Leak Test Machine
- Valve Block Leak Test Machine
- Vauxhall Leak Test Machine
- Weapon Leak Test Machine
TQC have supplied automatic leak test / pressure test equipment for over 25 years. The supply has included simple manually connected leak test fixtures to fully automatic, high speed production leak test facility. TQC supply leak testing equipment to meet the customers requirements. Utilising 25+ years' experience, TQC design and supply industrial automation and testing equipment from their Nottingham based factory which is a one stop shop for bespoke automated solutions.
A niche area of engineering, leak testing is sometimes referred to as pressure testing or vacuum testing. TQC has the knowledge and expertise to assist the customer from the basics, in specifying the acceptable leakage rate, or leak limit, then in the design and supply of the leak test machine or test system. The customers can then reliably check how much an item is leaking.
There are many different forms of leak test methods that can be used, from the basic submersing of the test object under water in a dunk tank and watching for bubbles for leak location, to the highly accurate helium leak testing required for very tight leak limits. A commonly used leak test solution is to perform an air decay leak test, this is a good, economical and quantifiable method of testing whether a product passes the specified leak limit, these type of solutions can range from manually loaded to fully automatic production test facilities.
TQC combines standard leak test instuments with specially designed fixtures and sealing mechanisms using the in house design facilities to provide the best solution to suit the specification. This test machine capability is enhanced by our experience in automated production line equipment and process automation resulting in a complete service to industry.
So if you need a solution to test your product for leakage, TQC can supply the leak testing equipment to suit.
Air Decay Leak Testing provides the following benefits:
- Produces quantifiable results
- Calibration to the relevant standards
- Fast clean and dry test
- Easily incorporated into automatic or manual line
- Automated pass/fail limits
- Automatic pass/fail marking
- Data outputs for SPC analysis
An air decay leak test is juts one method of leak testing. For further details of leak testing / pressure testing and leak test machines look at some of the other pages in this section.
As a taster, products successfully leak tested over the past years include the following:
- Cylinder Blocks & Heads
- Timing & Cam Covers
- Gearbox & Clutch Housings
- Fuel tanks
To find out more about how we can help you with your leak testing/pressure testing solutions:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.