Latest news and career opportunities from TQC in Nottingham
Explore the News & Careers Section
Explore the latest news from TQC and find out if there are career opportunities at the Nottingham headquarters.
- Latest news
- Career Opportunities
IPAS 2018 Paper on Industry 4.0
Sales Director Mark Jones presented a paper at the Eighth International Precision Assembly Seminar, IPAS 2018. Mark put forward the ideas of how Factory 4.0 affects a small SME.
TQC Update 2017
Another 12 successful months have passed and TQC are looking forward to 2018, below is a short review of what happened at TQC during 2017.
TQC Update 2016
With 2016 coming to an end, below is a short review of what happened at TQC during the year..
TQC Engineer Braves the Shave
TQC Mechanical Project Engineer David Richardson braved the shave recently raising over his target of £500 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
TQC website revamp completed
TQC have been working closely with a Web and SEO consultant revamping the succesful TQC website with improvements in navigation and improved content.
- TQC announce new PRIME Project
- Employee News Update
- TQC Employee News History
- Solar Tube Testing Machines Delivered
- Company Improvements
- TQC become Kawasaki Robotics Systems Partner
- TQC Solve Leaky Test Problem
- Plastics News – “Sub-Assembling adds value to counter low labour competition”
- Plastic News – “When handling means assembly as well”
- Automated Assembly and Testing in Medical Device Production