Special Machines: Plastic processing equipment and bespoke solutions
Explore the Special Machines Section
Special Machines and custom built equipment provide the best method for solving those bespoke requirements which include assembly, handling and testing disciplines.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your special machines and custom, bespoke machine requirements
- Special Machines
- Test Machine Equipment
- Plastic Processing
- Feasibility Studies / Proof of Principal / Prototyping
- Case Studies
- Turbocharger Testing
- Clutch Testing
- Plastic Bumper Punch Machines
- Plastic Bumper Assembly and Checking Fixtures
- Plastic Bumper Painting & Polishing Fixtures
- Rear Bumper Handling, Assembly and Pressing
- Front Bumper Assembly and Pressing
- Mechanical Handling - Dynamic Buffer Conveyor
- Platen Based Flow Testing of Turbocharger Housings
- Gas Supply and Monitoring System
TQC has extended the range of modular performance support facilities currently in use in the automotive and pharmaceutical industries, with a series of machines specifically designed for plastic moulded exterior and interior components.
Many of the special machines supplied we have supplied have been designed with a modular design approach and the use of technology modules, this enable cost effective, proven systems to be supplied to your requirements.
Key technology / process areas TQC have worked in are –
- Plastic Punching and De-gating Machines
- Plastic Automotive Bumper Handling and Processing
- Plastic Welding and Joining Technologies
- Robotic Routing
- Adhesive and Sealant Dispensing
- O ring fitting and testing
- Plastic component leak testing
Right: Multi punch machine, which allowed a common vehicle bumper moulding to be pierced in a variety of ways in order to serve the specific model requirements.
Left: Machine where the linking of an air-test facility with an automatic insert placement operation enabled a simple quality control function to be incorporated into the process - inserts were only fitted to components which passed the leak test
Right: Facility that incorporated component movement mechanisms, pick and place devices, servo-position driven actuator and ultimately, the punch unit. This drives the inserts into two mouldings at a time, before being discharged from the machine.
To find out more about how we can help you with your special machine and plastic processing requirements:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.