Assembly Automation Case Studies: Robot Cell for Automated Assembly and Screw Insertion
Explore the Assembly Automation Section
Automatic assembly machines and automation system solutions provide the best method for reducing labour costs, increasing output and eliminating manual handling concerns.
Explore this section to find out more about the how TQC can help you with your factory assembly automation processes
- Assembly Automation
- Pallet Transfer Systems
- Rotary Systems
- Assembly Benches
- Robotics and Handling
- Checking Jigs & Assembly Fixtures
- Case Studies
- Casting Multi-Position Screwdriving & Marking System
- Co-operating Robots
- Pallet Assembly System for Automotive Glovebox Latch
- Pallet Assembly System for Metal Pressed Parts
- Laser Marking & Verification System
- Lead Pot Robotic Handling System
- Automotive Plug Feed & Check System
- Poka Yoke Assembly Bench for Automotive Latch
- Bearing Automatic Heat, Press & Assembly System
- Hot Insert, Cold Insert & Seal Assembly/Check System
- Robotic Handling & Leak Test Cell
- Robotic Weld & Fabrication System
- SCARA Robot cell for Automatic Assembly of a Small Electrical Handset
- Semi-Automatic Assembly System for Automotive Radiators
- Cylinder Head Cover Clean, Assemble and Test Suite
- Automotive Hinge Assembly & Test System
Client: Mobile Phone Manufacturer
Part: Mobile Phone
Machine supplied: Robot Cell for Automated Assembly and Screw Insertion
Overview: This system was designed and manufactured in order to give the customer the ability to automatically assemble parts within their production environment. TQC developed this system alongside the client to allow them to produce assemblies quickly and accurately.
This single robot cell was designed to automate the assembly of a small electrical handset. An operator loads the bottom casing (containing the PCB) and top casing into the assembly jig section of the machine, which then automatically closes, clipping the two parts of the handset together.
TQC supplied a number of these robots cells to the customers.
To find out more about how we can help you with your automated assembly, robotic or special handling systems:
We build all machines in-house, applying our 25+ years experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.