TQC have developed a series of standard leak test solutions. All systems can be configured for over-pressure, vacuum or dosing applications using air, or using helium tracer gas. Equipment to configured to meet customer requirements.
- Series 10 equipment covers leak test systems in their simplest and most cost effective format incorporating a manually actuated sealing fixture with a leak test instrument.
- Series 20 equipment covers leak test benches that apply a small level of automation which is controlled by a standard leak test instrument.
- Series 30 equipment is an advanced format of Series 20 equipment that includes datalogging of test results.
- Series 40 equipment covers leak testing solutions that have automatic sealing connection and tooling along with integrated plc control. Testing is carried out using leak test instrument.
- Series 50 equipment is the most advanced range of standard equipment and is for special applications that need multiple test instruments for simultaneous testing with complex data capture and analysis.
Other standard leak testing solutions that can be provided are twin station variations on the above that increase throughput by either having two identical stations or two station that use a single test instrument to ‘pendulum’ the testing so an operator is at one station whilst the testing is happening at the other station.
Examples of more standard leak testing solutions supplied by TQC are shown in our case studies