TQC have developed a series of standard leak test benches. The Series 40 bench is a low cost, standard leak testing bench with integral plc control, capable of housing any Leak Test Instrument.
A Series 40 standard leak test bench can combine automatic assembly with leak testing operations. This allows for compact, space and time-efficient solutions to be provided for higher throughput production.
Typical applications when combining operations into a single machine include –
- A series of different leak tests carried out on different cavities at varying test pressure and leak limits
- A press process or ball insertion followed by a leak testing and marking of the tested part
- A screwing or glueing operation following by leak testing
Series 40 Standard Leak Test Bench Units Incorporate:
- Standard aluminium extrusion bench or fabricated and welding box section frame
- Universal fixture area with option front load/unload position and shuttle to test area
- Light guard, sliding or self guarding
- Fully automatic sealing fixture
- PLC control system
- Adjustable feet and Forklift Truck access or castors for more flexible location
- Built in Leak Test Instrument
- Standard operator interface panel
- Suitable for medium to high volume applications
Variants of the Series 40 Series include:
Twin Station – To increase throughput, a twin station machine is available allowing a single operator to work alternately between the two fixtures, or two operators working independently on each fixture.
Interchangeable Fixturing – To allow multiple parts to be tested in a single leak test machine interchangeable fixtures are supplied each complete with fully automatic sealing mechanisms
The Series 40 leak test solutions can be configured for either over-pressure, vacuum or dosing applications.