TQC provide air decay leak testing solutions for all types of components to measure air pressure decay.
For these solutions, standard leak testing measurement instruments are incorporated to find drop off in air pressure or air flow on the components being tested.
TQC offer test pressures between vacuum and, typically, 16bar (150psig) as standard, with leak testing measurements down to a resolution of 1 atm.mm3/sec. All air decay leak test parameters may be programmed into the instruments supplied as part of the solution, and the resulting data is available for subsequent Statistical Process Control (SPC) analysis.
Low Pressure air decay testing (0 to 6 bar)
- Offers the lowest cost solution
- Simple to understand results data
- Direct value results
- Direct calibration
- Temperature dependent process (alternative test method is vacuum
- Best used when component under test is stable
Low pressure air decay leak testing is suitable for the following component and environment applications:
- Engine water jacket
- Engine oil system
- Automotive fluid reservoirs
- Pipe fittings
- Domestic water components