THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED, MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE APPLICATIONS
TQC, based in Nottingham, has been providing innovative turnkey solutions to special engineering applications globally for over 35 years. These automated systems are customized to the design, manufacturing and testing requirements of each company.
Due to an increased project load, we are looking to hire a Stores Controller to work with us at our Nottingham factory. Our Nottingham factory houses every stage of the project from the design to the manufacture and shipping.
What you’ll do
- Work within the Stores area, the position is to provide a range of engineering services to all departments.
- Main responsibilities include;
- Maintaining stock levels of predefined components.
- General maintenance of all related documentation.
- Sourcing potential sub-contract suppliers, ordering and progressing sub-contract manufacturing.
- Ordering mechanical consumables and raw materials.
- Updating project parts lists.
- General maintenance and day to day running of goods received.
- From time to time may be required to make deliveries/collections using company vehicles.
Email your CV with a cover letter outlining how you would best fit this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send in your applications early as we expect a high response.
To find out more about how we can help you:
We build all machines in-house, applying our extensive experience in specialised test and automated handling machines to the engineering projects we undertake. We offer customer support, backup and service call-out for all projects, whatever the size.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to offer our professional advice and visit you at your site.